Saturday, July 6, 2013

Well Hello There, Stranger

So yeah, it's been a while since I have blogged.  I know, but blogging takes up a good amount of time and I have had my hands full with Little Man, Deputy D, and our new addition to the family, Bella.


Deputy D made  me start crafting again to try and relieve some of my stress, and I have fallen in love with Mod Podge.  I may not have time to sit down and blog on a regular basis, but I figured I might at least have time to post pictures of my projects occasionally.

If you decide to try your hand at projects involving Mod Podge, I STRONGLY suggest you check out Mod Podge Rocks and read her FAQ section and watch her videos.

I had some leftover scraps of paper from a different project, and here is my first attempt at decoupage using Mod Podge.  It turned out alright, but I like some of my more recent project much better.  Pictures will follow soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment