Saturday, January 3, 2015

Still On Track Card #3

I tried a new technique for today's card.  I used an Elizabeth Crafts sticker sheet with double sided adhesive paper, microfine glitter, and alcohol markers.  You adhere the adhesive paper to cardstock, add the sticker, burnish the microfine glitter in, and then color as you desire.

It was pretty easy, although I would point out that if there is any debris or stray glitter on your hands or worktable it will transfer to the adhesive paper very easily and could mess up the card.  I was able to mask it fairly well with the dark green color.

I love this technique because it reminds me of stained glass and sparkles so  much.  Again, the picture doesn't really do the card justice.

Materials Used
Elizabeth Crafts Glitter Cool Diamond
Spectrum Noir Markers (See Below for Colors)
White Cardstock
Bazzill Cardstock Jawbreaker
Glitzy Gold Paper
Small Heart Punch
Double Sided Adhesive Paper
Sentiment Stamp from Simon Says January 2015 Card Kit
Hero Arts Unicorn Ink





No comments:

Post a Comment