Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Card #7 Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge Anything Goes You're Spec-tacular Card

I received my Paper Smooches Incognito stamp set it, and I had so much fun making this card!  I am taking my stockpile of cards to my mom for her to choose from because she sends way more cards than I do, but I think I might have to keep this one for myself!

Here is the link to this week's challenge: http://papersmoochessparks.blogspot.com/2015/01/january-4-10-anything-goes-wk1-challenge.html.



Materials Used:
Paper Smooches Glasses Dies
Paper Smooches Incognito Stamp Set
White/Red/Pink Cardstock (Stitched base cut on Silhouette Cameo)
Google Eyes
Heat Cutouts (I used hearts cut out from my Silhouette Cameo)
Shimmer Sheetz
Wink of Stella Clear
Momento Rose Bud Dye Ink



No comments:

Post a Comment