Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year and All That Jazz

Well it's officially 2015, even though today feels much like yesterday.  Little Man is playing with this new laptop, and is apparently more obsessed with Portal than he is Minecraft.  Deputy D is watching football again, because apparently holidays for men are measured by what games are playing on TV.  Poor thing, wonder what he will do on holidays once the cable box is gone.  He may actually have to spend time with me.

Welcome to the year of the cards for Emo Marie.  At least theoretically.  I am kind of wondering what I got myself into.  Do you realize that is 365 cards?!?

Well, here is card #1.  TA-DA!

It is a birthday card for Little Man, inspired by this card.

Materials used:
Green/Black cardstock (I think it is Recollections)
Score Board
Spectrum Noir Markers (I snapped a photo of the colors I used, see below)
Heavyweight White cardstock for card base

I scored the green cardstock at 1/2" increments both ways, then colored in random squares with shades of green and yellow.  I cut out the creeper face with my Silhouette and glued it on.  Then I adhered it to a white card base and there you go.  Card #1 is complete!





No comments:

Post a Comment